Herman Miller creates inspiring designs to help people do great things at work, for learning, for wellness, at home, wherever people are. Our designs and the designers who work with us solve real problems for people and their organizations. We stand behind the quality of our solutions 100 percent, which ensures that people have the tools they need to do their best.
Our warranty covers everything— including electrical components, casters, pneumatic cylinders, tilts, and all moving mechanisms. It recognizes the changing nature of work and the need for products that can stand up to continuous use.
Herman Miller does not Warrant
• natural variations in wood grain or figure or the presence of character marks
• changes in surface finishes, including colourfastness, due to ageing, exposure to light or direct sunlight
• marks, scars or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather
• veins, marks, voids, fissures or cracks found naturally in stone
• failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• pilling of textiles
• matching of colours, grains or textures of natural materials
• colourfastness or the matching of colours of textiles or surface finishes, including an exact match to cuttings, samples or swatch cards
• damage, marking or staining of veneer surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds; damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments
• changes in the decibel level of motors or mechanisms used in height adjustable products
• damage or marking of materials or abrading of textiles over time caused by sharp or foreign objects
• discolouration of textiles and surface materials due to soiling, stains or dye transfer from clothing, including denim
How to Schedule Service
If you need product service or repair, please contact us. We will to make the final determination whether the issue is specifically covered under the warranty and eligible for replacement or repair.
Frequently Asked Questions on Warranty and Service
Where do I find my label?
- Chairs – The label will be on the underside of the seat
- Filing and Storage – The label will be inside the second drawer from the bottom
- Tables – The label will be located on the underside of table top